PlasmaSurf Summer CourseWhere Physics and Summer meet
1. What language will be spoken at the summer school?
The official language of PlasmaSurf is english.
2. What is required to be eligible for application?
It is mandatory to have at least 140 ECTS acquired previously to the course.
3. Do I need to bring my laptop?
Yes, you should bring your laptop for after-lunch tutorials. There will be free wifi at the venue.
4. What is the weather like in July in Lisbon?
It's normally hot during the day (25ºC - 30ºC), but make sure to bring some warm clothes for the evenings.
5. I've never been to Lisbon before, can somebody pick me up at the airport?
Unfortunately we are unable to provide this kind of service, given the large number of participants. Take into account the additional time required to get to the meeting point, so please make sure that your plane arrives early enough. You can find out how to get to the meeting point here.
6. I have dietary restrictions, can they be accommodated?
Upon confirmation of your participation on PlasmaSurf, you'll be asked to provide information regarding dietary restrictions, so that the hostel's cantine can arranje alternatives.