PlasmaSurf Summer CourseWhere Physics and Summer meet
For more firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +351 218 417 696
AddressInstituto de Plasmas e Fusão Nuclear
Instituto Superior Técnico, Campus Alameda
Avenida Rovisco Pais, 1
1049-001 Lisboa, Portugal
1. What language will be spoken at the summer school?
The official language of PlasmaSurf is english.
2. What is required to be eligible for application?
It is mandatory to have at least 140 ECTS acquired previously to the course.
3. Do I need to bring my laptop?
Yes, you should bring your laptop for after-lunch tutorials. There will be free wifi at the hostel.
4. What is the weather like in July in Lisbon?
It's normally hot during the day (25-30 C), but make sure to bring some warm clothes for the evenings.
5. I've never been to Lisbon before, can somebody pick me up at the airport?
Unfortunately we are unable to provide this kind of service, given the large number of participants. Take into account the additional time required to get to the hostel, so please make sure that your plane arrives early enough.
6. I have dietary restrictions, can they be accommodated?
The choice of meals at the hostel (breakfast and lunch) is very restricted, but there are cooking facilities to prepare your own light meals (you need to bring your cookware). Dinner time is free.